Sport 24 Bundesliga Photo Caption Competition
Terms and Conditions
Sport 24 Bundesliga Photo Caption Competition
“Win an official 2019/20 Bundesliga match ball! To enter, give us your best caption to any of these Bundesliga images, posting your answer to our Instagram account @sport_24_live. The most creative caption wins!”
The Sport 24 Bundesliga Photo Caption Competition (the “Competition”) is being organised and operated by IMG Media Limited of Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR(“Promoter”).
By entering into this Competition, all participants agree to abide by each and all of these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
- To enter the Competition, each entrant must caption at least one of the photos available on https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIyh5CAOwk/. To be eligible, answers must be posted as a comment in the original Instagram post before the Closing Date (as described below). Instagram stories or direct messages sent to @sport_24_live shall not constitute an entry. Entries deemed offensive, derogatory or using abusive language will be automatically disqualified.
- The receipt by the Promoter of the data detailed above shall constitute a valid entry to the Competition.
- The closing date for entering the Competition is at 23:59 hours GMT on Sunday 31stMay 2020 (“the Closing Date”). No entries received after the Closing Date will be eligible to win the Prize.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and all entries must be submitted in accordance with the instructions and/or requirements set out in these Terms.The Promoter reserves the right to refuse an entry from any individual who attempts to enter the Competition more than once. Employees, agents or anyone professionally connected to the DFL, Bundesliga and IMG or the Endeavor Group (and their associated companies) and/or members of their direct family cannot enter the Competition. The Competition is only open to residents in Great Britain or any other country where it is lawful for you to enter this Competition. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted.
- All qualifying entries will be assessed by the Promoter and the one deemed to be the most creative, as selected by the Promoter, shall be awarded as the winner (“the Prize-Winner”). The Prize-Winner will be notified by @sport_24_live via DM on their Instagram account up to 72 hours after the selection process has taken place.
- The prize on offer is an official Derbystar Bundesliga 2019/20 match ball, worth £99 (“the Prize”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or alter the details for the Competition, if, in its reasonable view, unforeseen circumstances arise, and no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Prize-Winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity relating to his or her Prize and hereby undertakes to comply with all reasonable instructions of the Promoter in relation thereto.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible for any (1) network, computer hardware, software or telecommunications failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry or which results in any communications not being transmitted/forwarded correctly or without interruption; or (2) delayed, lost, interrupted or unavailable network servers or other connections; or (3) miscommunications, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which is beyond the control of the Promoter. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for prize(s) of similar value. No cash alternative is available.
- Participation constitutes an entrant's (and an entrant's parent’s/legal guardian’s, if such entrant is a minor) full and unconditional agreement to these Terms.
- The Prize-Winner will be required to provide their full contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number and any other information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize-Winner and the postal address to where the Prize is to be sent.
- The Prize-Winner will be sent their prize from the UK by post within twelve (12) weeks of the Prize-Winner’s confirmation of his or her Prize and the supply of his or her contact information.
- Prizes unclaimed within five (5) working days will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner as selected by the Promoter from all remaining eligible entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
- Verify the eligibility of any entrant (including their age and place of residence); Disqualify any entrant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms;
- Disqualify entrants that infringe any copyright or right of privacy, and contains anything that is defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive; and
- Disqualify entrants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf or have otherwise not complied with these Terms.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promoter’s decision(s).
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accept any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person accessing the website, using the Competition platform or participating in the Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of the gross negligence of the Promoter, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
- The DFL and Bundesliga have not offered or sponsored this Competition in any way. The DFL and Bundesliga will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Competition or any prize awarded.
- The Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. The entrant is responsible for ensuring that entry into the Prize Draw does not breach any such local law and/or regulation. No entrant, if selected as the potential Prize Winner, shall be eligible to receive the Prize if it would be unlawful for the Promoter to award the Prize to such entrant.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, including, without limitation, any and all relevant data protection laws and any and all relevant consumer protection laws. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Terms or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.