FIFA Women's World Cup 2023™️ Competition - Terms & Conditions
- The 'promoter' is Sport 24 - the official onboard (inflight and in ship) broadcaster of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™️.
- The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over except employees of Sport 24 and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via https://www.instagram.com/sport_24_live/
- Opening date for entry will be 20th July 2023. Closing date for entry will be 20th August 2023. Any entries received outside of these date will not be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You've been selected as your country's next head coach ⚽️
Which friend are you picking to captain your side at the FIFA Women's World Cup™️?
🤝 TAG your friend
👍 LIKE the post
👉 Make sure you’re FOLLOWING @sport_24_live & @fifawomensworldcup
- Entrants must tag a friend, like the post and follow both @sport_24_live & @fifawomensworldcup on Instagram or Facebook.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- Prize will be one of three $100 USD vouchers to spend on FIFA Store: https://store.fifa.com/en-us .
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random via an online selection tool.
- The winner will be contacted by 8th September and notified by direct message on Instagram.
- The winner will only ever be contacted by direct message on Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.