Sport 24 RWC 2019 Match Ball Competition
Terms and Conditions
Sport 24 Rugby World Cup 2019™ Competition
“Win an official match ball used at a Rugby World Cup 2019™.
Share a photo or video with @sport24live using #RWConboard to enter.”
- To enter the Competition, each entrant must post a picture or video via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook in response to the question above, pertaining to watching Sport 24 either on an airplane or cruise ship. Such post is to be sent from the entrant’s Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account to @sport24live, using the hashtag #RWConboard.
- The receipt by IMG Media Limited (“the Promoter”) in its Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account of a photo sent via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook shall constitute a valid entry to the Competition.
- The closing date for entering the Competition is at 12:00 hours GMT (midday) on Saturday 2nd November 2019 (“the Closing Date”). No entries received after the Closing Date will be eligible to win the Prize.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and all entries must be submitted in accordance with the instructions and/or requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. Employees, agents or anyone professionally connected to World Rugby, Mastercard and IMG or the Endeavor Group (and their associated companies) and/or members of their direct family cannot enter the Competition. The Competition is only open to persons who are at least 18 years of age on the Closing Date who are resident in the Great Britain or any other country where it is lawful for you to enter this Competition. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted.
- All qualifying entries will be placed into a draw for a Prize at the Promoter’s offices in London, with the winners chosen at random (“the Prize-Winners”). The draw will take place after 12:00 hours GMT (midday) on Monday 4th November 2019. The Prize-Winners will be notified by Twitter, Instagram or Facebook up to 24 hours after the draw has taken place.
- The prizes on offer are four (4) Rugby World Cup 2019™ Sirius match balls used during the tournament courtesy of Mastercard.
- The Promoter may terminate or alter the details for the Competition, if, in its reasonable view, unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Prize-Winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity relating to his or her Prize and hereby undertakes to comply with all reasonable instructions of the Promoter in relation thereto.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible for any (1) network, computer hardware, software or telecommunications failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry or which results in any communications not being transmitted/forwarded correctly or without interruption; or (2) delayed, lost, interrupted or unavailable network servers or other connections; or (3) miscommunications, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which is beyond the control of the Promoter. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for prize(s) of similar value. No cash alternative is available.
- Participation constitutes an entrant's (and an entrant's parent’s/legal guardian’s, if such entrant is a minor) full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize-Winners will be required to provide their full contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number and any other information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize-Winner and the postal address to where the Prize is to be sent.
- The Prize-Winners will be sent their prize from the UK by post within six (6) weeks of the Prize-Winner’s confirmation of his or her Prize and the supply of his or her contact information.
- Prizes unclaimed within five (5) working days will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner selected at random from all remaining eligible entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
- Verify the eligibility of any entrant (including their age and place of residence);
- Disqualify any entrant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Disqualify entrants that infringe any copyright or right of privacy, and contains anything that is defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive; and
- Disqualify entrants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf or have otherwise not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promoter’s decision(s).
- If the Promoter fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these Terms and Conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss of damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if they were contemplated by an entrant and the Promoter at the time that an entrant entered the Competition.
- The Rugby World Cup Entities have not offered or sponsored this Competition in any way. The Rugby World Cup Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Competition or any prize awarded.
- The Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. The entrant is responsible for ensuring that entry into the Prize Draw does not breach any such local law and/or regulation. No entrant, if selected as the potential Prize Winner, shall be eligible to receive the Prize if it would be unlawful for the Promoter to award the Prize to such entrant.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, including, without limitation, any and all relevant data protection laws and any and all relevant consumer protection laws. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you are resident in a member state of the European Union and choose the courts of the member state of the European Union in which you are resident.