Sport 24 x Australian Open 2024: In-Channel Competition T&C's
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The 'promoter' is IMG Media Ltd ("Sport 24")
2. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over except employees of Sport 24 and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are broadcast on Sport 24 channel and via https://www.instagram.com/sport_24_live/, https://twitter.com/sport24live & https://www.tiktok.com/@sport_24_live.
6. Opening date for entry will be 14th January 2024 Closing date for entry will be 28th January 2024. Any entries received outside of these date will not be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Use #MySport24 when posting a photo or video watching the Australian Open on the channel (Sport 24 or Sport 24 Extra) onboard a flight or cruise, on either Instagram, X, Facebook or TikTok.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
- 1 x $300 AUD voucher to spend online on the Australian Open shop: https://australianopenshop.com/en-gb
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Gift cards are valid for 36 months from purchase date.
Any unredeemed balance that remains on the Gift Card after the 36 months will be voided and will not be available for use.
The credit of a gift card cannot be redeemed or refunded for cash at any time. Gift cards cannot be used to buy further gift cards.
Gift cards can be redeemed at checkout of an order. If you place an order less than the value of the gift card, the residual credit will remain on the gift card and can be used for future purchases.
12. “Winner will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.”
13. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook in February. The winner will only ever be contacted by direct message on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/TikTok. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.