Sport 24 Bundesliga Match Tickets Competition
Terms & Conditions
Sport 24 Bundesliga Weekend Match Tickets Competition
“Win the ultimate fan weekend on 17th-19thApril 2020". Prize includes two tickets Borussia Dortmund vs. Hertha BSC on 18thApril 2020, return flights and accommodation. To enter, upload a picture or video of you watching Sport 24, tagging @Sport24live on Twitter with the hashtag #BLonboard.
- To enter the Competition, each entrant must upload a picture or video on Twitter account, tagging @Sport24live using the hashtag #BLonboard.
- The receipt by IMG Media Limited (“the Promoter”) in its @sport24live account of the data as detailed above shall constitute one entry to the Competition.
- The closing date for entering the Competition is at 12:00 hours GMT (midday) on Tuesday 24thMarch 2020 (“the Closing Date”). No entries received after the Closing Date will be eligible to win the Prize.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and all entries must be submitted in accordance with the instructions and/or requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. Employees, agents or anyone professionally connected to DFL Deutsche Fussball Liga GmbH (“DFL”), the Promoter or WME d.b.a. Endeavor, LLC, (and their group companies) and/or members of their direct family cannot enter the Competition. The Competition is onlyopen to persons who are at least 18 years of age on the Closing Date who are resident in the Great Britain or any other country where it is lawful for you to enter this Competition. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted.
- Winner will be chosen by the tweet with the most "likes" on twitter and in the event of a tie all qualifying tied entries will be placed into a draw for the Prize at the Promoter’s offices in London, with the winner chosen at random (“the Prize Winner”).
- The Prize on offer is a pair (2) of tickets to Borussia Dortmund vs. Hertha BSC on 18thApril 2020; return economy class airfares from the nearest major airport; 2 nights’ accommodation (one room) for two people; transfers from/to the airport, the hotel, the stadium and during other activities organised by DFL around the Bundesliga match.
- The Prize Winner warrants that they hold a valid passport, entry visa to Germany (if required) and travel insurance.
- The Promoter may terminate or alter the details for the Competition, if, in its reasonable view, unforeseen circumstances arise.
- DFL or a third party named by DFL may produce visual and/or audiovisual recordings of the Prize Winner and his/her companion documenting the prize fulfilment. The Prize Winner will be invited to take part in these recordings which will be used by DFL and the Promoter for commercial and non-commercial purposes. The Prize Winner and his/her companion will be asked to sign an appropriate waiver and release form in relation to such recordings.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible for any (1) network, computer hardware, software or telecommunications failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry or which results in any communications not being transmitted/forwarded correctly or without interruption; or (2) delayed, lost, interrupted or unavailable network servers or other connections; or (3) miscommunications, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which is beyond the control of the Promoter. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for prize(s) of similar value. No cash alternative is available. Prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- Participation constitutes an entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Winner will be required to provide their full contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number and any other information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize Winner and ensure allocation of tickets by the Promoter.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Winner within five (5) working days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner selected at random from all remaining eligible entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
- Verify the eligibility of any entrant (including their age and place of residence);
- Disqualify any entrant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Disqualify entrants that infringe any copyright or right of privacy, and contains anything that is defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive; and
- Disqualify entrants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf or have otherwise not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the Competition are accepted as final and that all entrants agree to abide by the rules as outlined herein.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promoter’s decision(s).
- If the Promoter fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these Terms and Conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss of damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if they were contemplated by an entrant and the Promoter at the time that an entrant entered the Competition.
- The Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. The entrant is responsible for ensuring that entry into the Prize Draw does not breach any such local law and/or regulation. No entrant, if selected as the potential Prize Winner, shall be eligible to receive the Prize if it would be unlawful for the Promoter to award the Prize to such entrant.
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to: (a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website, social media and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, including, without limitation, any and all relevant data protection laws and any and all relevant consumer protection laws. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you are resident in a member state of the European Union and choose the courts of the member state of the European Union in which you are resident.